Monday, March 19, 2012

Life at our House

Helpful Websites

We live in an area where we could probably find what we are looking for but with gas prices and contending with traffic is a problem for us. There are some things I order from companies to have them delivered to my door. AzureStandard.com sells bulk nuts, organic produce, sucanant, and other items I use regularly. They deliver by truck to a local coop which has a drop off near my home.  I've just recently found a company called Vitacost.com and they have a referral program.  $10.00 for the referral and referalee. If you order over $49.00 in merchandise shipping is free.


Life Force International has a product Body Balance that has aloe vera, which is good for digestion, nine sea vegetables and it is flavored with cherry extract. The sea vegetables give you vitamins and minerals that your body needs and usually does not come in supplements. Lifeforce.net is the web address. I am a distributor and I can sign you up as a member or a customer. Membership is free. Just 2 ounces of Body Balance a day gives you an adequate maintanence program.

No comments:

Post a Comment