Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer is Here

Life at our house will be changing in a week. Our oldest son is moving to the city we are living and we are excited about having him close by.
We are enjoying the fresh vegetables from our garden and not willing to share with the insect world. The temperatures are heating up and watering is critical to our food supply.
It's July already and we are not able to keep up with the watering because of the heat. Therefore our garden and the flower beds are drying up.
Our son has arrived! It has been good to be able to visit with him for an extended period of time. We haven't been able to do that for years.
I'm wondering too if I can still call myself the empty nest homemaker.
I've been a little busy with cooking and household chores.
I hope everyone is doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment